Saturday, May 29, 2010

Folio gift

I made this for a featured stamper challenge on our demonstrator community.  These folders are so fun to play with and while these will be retiring since they include retiring colors, I sure hope that we will have some with a different design in the new catalog.  



Supplies:
Thoroughly Modern file folder
polka dot soft suede ribbon
pewter eyelets
crop-o-dile
Thoroughly modern designer series paper
Rose Red and Whisper White card stock
Sahara Sand and Rose Red classic ink
Razzle Dazzle stamp set
modern label punch
Perfect Polka dots impressions folder
Big Shot

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!