Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to School

Here are some fun Back to School items.  I took the glass out of an 8 x 10 frame and covered the back part of the frame with Old Olive paper and added some stamping using Elementary Essentials (retired) and First Day stamp sets. 
The middle is a piece of 5 x 7 aluminum roof flashing covered with Play Date Designer Series paper.  The
A + circle is a magnet and there is also a magnet behind the binder clip holding the sticky notes. 
I made this for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge for the week.
I used one of the new Antique brads to hold a small piece of ribbon that the pen slides into and also added a cute little owl I made with the owl punch.
The tutorial for this cute little pencil holder comes from Inkspirations4you and I used the same First Day Stamp set along with Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Basic Black card stock along with the Newsprint Designer Series paper.
I will have some more fun Back to School projects for you in a couple weeks!

6 comments:

Deb said...

The projects are so great! I really like the frame project! How clever!! Thanks for sharing your great ideas!

Stacey Schafer said...

LOVE this fun project:)

Carrie Gaskin said...

LOVE THIS! They are all fantastic!

Lisa Martz said...

This is awesome! Love this! May have to copy it for my favorite teacher!

Connie Babbert said...

What a wonderful project! I'm keeping this in my idea folder! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Mary Davidson said...

This is AWESOME!! I love it! I've been resisting this set, but maybe I should get it since my D-I-L teaches 5th grade. Thanks for sharing your inspiring projects!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!