Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Razzle Dazzle Wallpaper

I made this card for a featured stamper challenge on our demonstrator site.  The original card was made by Vicki Burdick and was square.  It used a different impressions folder and different stamp set.

Supplies:
Razzle Dazzle and Enjoy Every Moment stamp set
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum card stock
Soft Suede and Perfect Plum classic ink
Kraft taffeta ribbon
silver brads
Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder
mat pack
dimensionals
basic pearls

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

oh i need this folder!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!