Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blueberry Crisp

It was a Blueberry Crisp kind of morning today :)  The card is my take on Mary Jo's sketch for the week.
I added the strips of Designer paper to my card base and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder.  Then I added my layer and attached the pearls.

Chick'N Scratch Sketches has a sketch this week too and I used the same color combination and papers for that.


Blueberry Crips Designer Series paper
Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake card stocks
Razzle Dazzle stamp set
spiral punch
cordoroy buttons
modern label punch

2 comments:

Juliet said...

That card is gorgeous!! I love the colors and that stamp set is a fav.

MJ said...

Beautiful, you can never go wrong with blue and white in my book. Love all the pearls. Great SB page too, he is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!