Saturday, October 23, 2010

CCMCHM4

Create with Connie and Mary Holiday edition has their challenge up for the week and it is to use the colors from the Deck the Halls Designer series paper and to make a one of a kind card for a special person. 
This is what I came up with and I even used glitter - not something I use often at all because I don't like the mess :)
 I used the Peaceful Season stamp set (hostess level 2 in mini catalog) on both the outside and inside.  Lately, I have been experimenting more with the waffle paper too and really like that it is so easy to work with.


2 comments:

Mary Brown said...

This is so beautiful Kris! I love the inside as much as the outside! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

GORGEOUS inside and out! Wow! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!