Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day of Gratitude

Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition has a sketch challenge up and I wanted to get one or two cards in today before heading out to combine soybeans! 
CCMC-HM1
 this is what I placed inside

I used the Day of Gratitude stamp set; Early Espresso, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Cajun Craze card stock and inks.  To get the layered medallion, I just cut out the image I stamped on Very Vanilla and then pasted it on the Old Olive and cut around freehand. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really pretty! I love how you did the strips with all the texture and the colors that you used! Great job! thanks for joining us on the challenge this week! Hope to see you next week as well :) Inky Hugs, Cristena

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty...I love this set and how you decorated the inside, too! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Rochelle said...

Love all the texture on your card Kris! Thanks for playing with us this week at the CCM Holiday edition!

Mary Brown said...

WOW...you did a FABULOUS job on inking the medallion - AWESOME!!! Thanks for playing along this week with the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!