Friday, October 1, 2010

Here for you

I never seem to have enough masculine cards around so I put this one together with that in mind. 
Supplies:
Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Very Vanilla card stock
Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, More Mustard and Old Olive classic ink
hemp twine
Big Shot
Square lattice impressions folder
modern label punch
Autumn Days stamp set

The piece of More Mustard on the side of the card is done with the faux suede technique.  You just use your bone folder on the cardstock like you would if you were curling ribbon to break down the fibers.  Repeat the process on the other side and then carefully pull it apart, you will be left with two pieces of card stock that have a suede look to them. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!