Monday, October 18, 2010

Nerd treats

I found the pattern for these easy boxes from Dianna Carr and thought they would be fun for the 3rd graders this year.  I used Basic Black card stock and Wicked Cool Designer Series paper.  The stamp set is Wicked Cool.
Funky Friday Craft challenges has a Halloween theme this week so I thought I would used this as my project for that too!

 It doesn't show up as well in the picture, but earlier in the year I found these napkins on clearance at the "m" store and they match the Wicked Cool Designer series paper colors so I had to add them to the pictures.

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

Very cool ! thanks for joining in the challenge this week! don't forget to pop back and vote on thursday!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!