Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Season's Greetings

I was playing with my Impressions folders hoping to get a quilted effect on my papers for these two cards.  I used the To You & Yours and Dasher stamp sets on these two.

 The two tags die is so much fun to use on cards, I just love incorporating it and of course my favorite Basic Pearls :)
The Deck the Halls Big Designer Buttons are such a nice addition to a card or scrapbook page, I ran some hemp twine through this one before I attached it.  The Designer Paper I used on the Dasher card is Jolly Holiday.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I really like the dasher card, both the color combination and the layout.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!