Monday, October 18, 2010

Square cards

Normally, I don't make too many square cards, but our challenge this week for Late Night Stampers is - Square cards so here are a couple I made. 
Even though this stamp set is retired, I just love it! 
Supplies:
Heartfelt thanks stamp set
Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock
vintage trinkets brads
spiral punch
Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Mellow Moss classic inks
Square lattice impressions folder


This one is just for adding to a gift bag, it is 3 x  3 and I used the Birthday Bakery hostess set for it along with the tag punches and hemp twine.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!