Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November Stamp Club projects

This month I was inspired by a lot of different things for our projects :)  The layouts for the pages were inspired by some at Create with Connie and Mary Holiday edition and the cards by samples I have seen on our demonstrator community. 

I used the stamp set Season of Joy along with the Jolly Holiday Designer series paper on the layouts.

This card uses Word Play, Northern Flurry impressions folder and the Deck the halls designer fabric.

I had to throw in a non-Christmas card too so I used the Elegant Soiree designer series paper and the Morning cup stamp set on this one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kris,
I absolutely fell in love with your Holiday card. Northern expressions with Designer fabric and word play! Wow!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!