Friday, December 24, 2010

Easy packaging

I made some quick and easy packages for preschool teacher gifts that I thought I would share. 
 These brown paper bags are not the ones in the Holiday mini catalog because I needed something a little bigger so I just used ones I bought at the store.  The Deck the Halls designer series paper is cut to 3 1/2 X 5" and then I added a sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments and a bow with the Deck the Halls fabric and added the pearls.
 The tag is a 2 1/2" circle cut from Cherry Cobbler and then I ran it through the Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder.  I added an ornament from the Delightful Decorations stamp set with dimensionals and then attached it to the bag.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!