Saturday, December 25, 2010

Large gift card holders

Merry Christmas!  I hope you all have a wonderful day with families and friends.
Just one more Christmas project to share with you....
I had an order for some larger gift card holders and these are what I came up with.  I used the Deck the Halls designer series paper as the focus and added pearls and crystal effects  which are actually difficult to see on the pictures.

An inside view, on the right side is the pocket
 A couple more of the front designs.


1 comment:

Patti said...

Lovely gift card holders. That dsp is so great to layer and embellish. Have a Merry Christmas.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!