Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photo Corners

My technique challenge on Soul Scrappers right now is Photo corners.  I thought it would be something simple enough that even though everyone is busy with the holidays there would be time to play!

 This page has three different types of photo corners, the one on the left uses the photo corners punch; the one below uses basic pearls; and the bottom one is made with ribbon and brads.


The possibilities are endless as to what you can use for photo corners! 

1 comment:

Shazza said...

I gave your challenge a go Kris :)

cheers
shazza

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!