Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ustamp with Dawn and Friends Year End Blow Out 2010 pass winner

I am so honored to once again be a Guest Designer for a session of UStamp with Dawn and Friends.  We will have 40 projects and tutorials from some fabulous designers so you won't want to miss it!

For this session of UStamp with Dawn and Friends we were asked to find a new friend online and pick them as our free pass winner.  We were told to look at samples and find one that we really liked and invite the person who created it to be our winner.  I chose Maureen Merritt because I really liked this card that she had posted on her blog.
Congratulations to Maureen and hope the rest of you will join us for the next great UStamp with Dawn and Friends! 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!