Monday, January 10, 2011

Extreme Snowboard

Baby it's cold outside...our Late Night Stampers theme this week and I thought this would qualify :)  My boys (8 and 7) love it because of the snowboarder, they love to ride down the little hill their dad pushed up for them outside as often as possible.

Colors:
Whisper White, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz
Extreme Snowboard, Extreme Elements and Grunge Rock stamp sets
dotted scallop ribbon border punch

The lines on the image initially were an accident.  I dropped my ink pad on the card stock after I stamped the snowboarder and it made a line from the side of the pad.  So I went with it and added more lines using the edge of my ink pad and I kind of like the effect.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!