Monday, January 10, 2011

Journaling 101 course

Journaling hasn't been the easiest part of scrapbooking for me and for that reason I sometimes don't journal too much on my pages.  I am excited to be a part of a Journaling 101 class that will help me to improve my story telling so that I am not just showcasing pictures, but adding more detailed memories to my pages. 

The class is a 12 week course and it starts on January 24th.  If you can't get to the challenges and homework right away, you can always go back to it. The archives and galleries for the class will be up permanently, so there's plenty of time to get caught up.

Here is the description of the class:
** Techniques, tips and ideas to stimulate your creative process
** Tasks to complete
** Challenges
** Sample pages each week from Erika Martin and 3 other amazingly talented scrapbook artists (40 total layouts):
Kris Sobolik
Karen Findlay
Jami Hubatch
** A gallery for you to upload your pages to so that we can all share with each other
** An interactive forum with discussions on each week's work
** PDF files with all of the course outlines so that you can print them out or save them to your computer for future use
** One-on-one email correspondence with Erika Martin if you need help with any of the tasks
** ALL NEW never-before-seen layouts!

If you're already a scrapbooker or even if you've never scrapbooked before.....this course has something for everyone! It doesn't matter where you live or what you scrapbook with, this course has been created for everyone!


Come on over and join us!  You can go here to sign up and please let Erika know that I referred you :) 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!