Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another School photo scrap page

Another sample for the Late Night Stampers Challenge this week, once again using a school photo and scrap book page. 

Supplies:
Beautiful Butterflies die
Beautiful Wings embosslit
Petal Cone die
Simple Alphabet Numbers Die
Nature Walk stamp set
Crumb Cake classic ink and card stock
Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Old Olive and Naturals Ivory card stock
Pear Pizazz seam binding ribbon
vintage trinkets
basic pearls
Botanical Gazette Desginer Series paper
wood sheets

a close up of the wood sheet cut with the Beautiful Wings embosslit.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!