Thursday, February 17, 2011

CCMC-OM3 - Birthday Wishes

I used the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge for this card: Rose Red, Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla.

the inside...

Supplies:
Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz card stock
Springtime Vintage designer series paper and fabric
Pear Pizazz classic ink
Victoria Trim ribbon
decorative label punch
1/2" stitched poly ribbon - Pear Pizazz
dimensionals
scoring tool
vintage trinkets
sticky strip
Bring on the Cake stamp set

4 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

This is beautiful!!! Love the gate fold! Thanks for playing along with us this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

WOW...I love how it is mostly white with colors added in there! Thanks for playing along on the Create with Connie and Mary Occasion Mini Saturday challenge!

Elizabeth Price said...

What a fun and happy card. I would love to be on the receiving end! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary.

Rochelle said...

Oh this is fantastic Kris! Love all the different elements you used on your card!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!