Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, Valentine's Day has a little more meaning at our house than some others since it is also our anniversary.  13 years today :)
I decided to scrap a couple pictures from our wedding using some extra pages I had from my Stamp Club a few months back. There are a few extras added and I might have gone a little overboard with the pearls, LOL! 

The stamp sets I used on this layout are Elements of Style, Filled with Love, Notes and Details and Word Play; the Designer Series paper is Love Letter and I used the Boho Blossoms punch and layered the pieces adding a pearl in the middle for some accents.  There are a couple of Vintage brads on the 1 1/4" striped Riding Hood Red Grosgrain ribbon as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!