Friday, February 18, 2011

Scavenger Hunt for UStamp with Dawn and Friends Oh My Word Edition

I am excited that as one of the designers of UStamp with Dawn and Friends Oh My Word Edition! I am able to be a part of THE scavenger hunt!   Make sure to read to the bottom to find your "key word" in THE post.

My project for you uses a great Sale-a-bration stamp set called Punch Bunch.  THE cards are quick and easy to make! They can be easily changed up for a boy or girl as you can see from THE samples below.   I added some of THE safety pins from Vintage Trinkets to ribbon on THE side and hemp twine to THE tags. 

Did you find THE key word?  Good luck!
 

5 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Darling cards, Kris!

Gill said...

Kris, these are beautiful.

Danielle Daws said...

These are so sweet!

Susie Stover said...

These are so cute.

CrazyStampinWomen Nancy said...

So simple, but so cute!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!