Monday, February 28, 2011

Tin purse

I am going to work on projects with a Girl Scouts group tonight and I thought they might like to make these projects. Since our time is limited, I did most of the prep work for them, but hopefully they will have fun with these.

The tins were on our Clearance rack last fall and I used the crop-o-dile to make holes to add the ribbon so it can be a little purse.  There will be a book mark and a little note pad to put inside that matches. 

For this sample, I used the Celebrations Designer Series paper, Grunge Rock and Friends Rock stamp sets along with the Top Note and Two Tags dies.  There will be another version with the retired Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series paper as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!