Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Congratulations

Another version of a card I have made before, but with darker colors as the background. 
I used Bravo Burgundy and Night of Navy card stocks and ribbon along with Almost Artichoke, Bashful Blue (sponging on flower background) and Bravo Burgundy ink.
The impressions folder is the Framed Tulips folder in the Occasions Mini catalog.
I added a sentiment and stamp on the inside as well, the sentiment is from Occasional Quotes and the other stamp set used is Because I Care.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Love this card, following you from SC #381
Peggy Finney my blog is www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!