Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hunter

This page is for a digital challenge that I am hosting on Soul Scrappers.  My challenge is to use a picture for part or all of your title.  We recently drove through Hunter, North Dakota and my son, Hunter, wanted me to take a bunch of pictures of the signs that had his name on them. 
The papers and embellishments I used are from the Sale-a-bration content CD that you can earn free right now until March 31st when you purchase $50 or more in product.  I love the bright colors and am glad we have the option to have access the set after Sale-a-bration is over.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!