Monday, March 7, 2011

Pocket card

I have seen a few cards using the scallop envelope die and wanted make a couple.  The first one didn't quite turn out the way I had planned, it is just too busy with pattern on pattern. 

 So I made a different version and am not quite sure how I feel about this one either, LOL! 
Supplies:
Occasional Quotes and Thanks for Caring stamp sets
Springtime Vintage Designer Series paper
Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz classic ink
Pear Pizzazz, Almost Artichoke, Rose Red, Very Vanila card stock
vanilla seam binding
basic pearls
scallop envelope die
eyelet border punch
beautiful wings embosslit
sticky strip
antique brads

1 comment:

DebiJ said...

Oh how lovely are these Kris!
Wow, I think I need to make some similar...great work. Even though I dont have a Big Shot...I will manage.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!