Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Mother's Day

This is a second sample for the Late Night Stampers challenge this week. I used the First Edition specialty paper (just love this stuff!) and the Botanical Gazette designer series paper.




I cut off part of the scallop square so it would fit on the card and added the top not over it with some rolled edges. The flower image is stamped on the First Edition paper and then I stamped the same thing on Very Vanilla and cut out the flower and layered it on top. There are a few little pearls on the flower as well and I finished it off with some Pear Pizzazz seam binding and a couple more pearls.

also used:

Top Note, Scallop Square dies
Because I Care stamp set
Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso card stock
Always Artichoke, Marina Mist and Night of Navy markers
Early Espresso classic ink







No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!