Monday, May 16, 2011

A Do Over and blog candy winner

Our challenge at Late Night Stampers this week is to re do some early cards we posted on our blogs.  I chose to start with the third card in this post as my do over. 
I went with the same basic layout, but changed the stamp sets and added a button.

Supplies:
Extreme Dirt Bike, Word Play, Sanded stamp sets
Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla card stock
Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy classic ink
Blueberry Crisp DSP
neutrals buttons
dimensionals

And the winner of my blog candy from the VC Rock blog hop this weekend was comment #5....
Carey said...

I really love the colors in the first card. TFS that one. The second card would be a great gift to a fellow rocker who has a BD coming up (me). LOL Seriously it is really special. TFS
Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Congrats Carey!  Please send me your mailing address at ksobolik@hotmail.com




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!