Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Elegant lines and fabric

 This is Mary Jo's sketch for the week...


I used some of the Springtime Vintage Fabric that I spritzed with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz layered on some So Saffron paper that was run through the Elegant Lines impressions folder.

The sentiment is stamped on a piece that was cut from the Petal Cone die and the base of the card is Baja Breeze.  I was experimenting with some outside photos and this doesn't show the colors as well as I had hoped it would.  I think I will stick to my inside lighting system :)



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!