Monday, May 2, 2011

Flower Box

I made this cute little box for a 3D challenge on Soul Scrappers, you can find the directions to make one of your own here.  Erika Martin was the challenge designer and gave us the template for the box. 

The top with some fun flowers.  I just used some scraps of 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon for the leaves and stuck them underneath the flowers with glue dots.

A front view...
Supplies:
Play Date designer series paper
Old Olive, Real Red and Chocolate chip card stock
Brights buttons
5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon
hemp twine
glue dots
retired brads
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!