Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hybrid motorcycle card

I had printed some Summertime Splendor designer series paper (available only in My Digital Studio) awhile ago for a project and had some left over.  I thought it would be fun to use part of it as a background for the motorcycle stamp. 


The bottom  layer of the card is tin fold taped onto a piece of cardstock and then run through the Big Shot using the Backgrounds 1 texutrz plate. 
Basic Gray ink and button
linen thread
Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, and Pear Pizzazz card stock
Motorcycle stamp, Occasional Quotes stamp set
word window and modern label punches

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!