Friday, May 6, 2011

Petal Cone Box

Playing with the petal cone die again and so happy it is carried over after the Occasions mini is gone!
This is a box that was CASED from  Corinne (Roxy) Somerville, she created it as part of one of her projects for UStamp with Dawn and Friends Big Shot Brilliance. 
Another view...

Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight card stock
Early Espresso classic ink
Sew Suite stamp set
hemp twine
5/8" Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon
sticky strip
crop-o-dile
sponges
petal cone die
brights buttons

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!