Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun Flowers

I once again was playing with my Fun Flowers die on these cute little pails.  They were used as a couple centerpieces for a bridal shower for my sister-in-law. 

I used the Springtime Vintage Fabric aloing with some Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze and Night of Navy card stock.  There are also silver brads, neutrals buttons, linen thread, Baja Breeze seam binding and Victoria crochet trim ribbon on the projects. 


I spritzed the flowers with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch spritz as well, but that doesn't show up on the photos.  The flowers are stuck to cabob sticks with sticky strip.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!