Monday, June 6, 2011

Hybrid Graduation

I made a few hyrbid graduation cards using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio program this spring.  The first one uses Paisley Petals designer series paper and Soft Suede, Baroque Burgundy and Whisper White card stocks.

For this one I used our Sale-a-bration papers and accessories along with Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock. 


The digital stamps are from the Go Graduate Plus set and I also used impressions folders on the first layer of each card - Vintage Wallpaper on the top one and Perfect Polka dots on the second one.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!