Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Open Sea

I thought I better start using The Open Sea stamp set already instead of letting it sit around, especially knowing how many masculine cards I need throughout the year!

The ship is stamped on Very Vanilla textured card stock and I inked up the stamp with Early Espresso and then used a baby wipe to remove the ink from the water area and used my Not Quite Navy marker to add color again before I stamped.

Supplies:
The Open Sea
Nautical Expedition designer series paper
Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Not Quite Navy card stock
Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy ink and markers
dimensionals
sponges
silver brads

1 comment:

Patti said...

A great card especially for a guy. So clean and simple!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!