Monday, June 27, 2011

Red White and Blue


Our theme this week at Late Night Stampers is Red White and Blue.  I used some designer series paper that will come out in the new catalog at the end of the week called Just Add Cake as my background.  The daisies are stamped in Poppy Parade and the sentiment in Not Quite Navy.

I used the faux suede technique on the strip of Not Quite Navy on the right side before I scrunched it up.

Supplies:
Upsy Daisy stamp set
Whisper White, Not Quite Navy card stock
Just Add Cake DSP
bitty punches
2 1/2" circle punch
large oval punch
3" circle die
white gel pen

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!