Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sense of Time

I broke out a new set for Mary Jo's sketch this week, I had this one on my wish list for a long time and finally got it. 
I used Crumb Cake and Early Espresso card stock along with Paisley Prints designer series paper.  The clock image was crumpled up and sponged with Early Espresso ink as was the little strip on the other side.  I also used the distress tool on all the edges and sponged.


other items used:
Bring on the Cake stamp set
vintage trinkets
piercing tool

 

1 comment:

MJ said...

What a great masculine card. Love your take on the sketch, great job! Thanks so much for playing along this week.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!