Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Skateboarder cards

These cards were used for a couple of VC Rocks preview challenges, both using the Extreme Skateboard stamp.  It is nice to have some of these on hand for the little boy birthday parties my sons are invited to!

Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White card stock
2 1/2" circle punch
3" circle die
curly label punch
Word Play
hemp twine
square lattice impressions folder
brights buttons


Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz card stock
Early Espresso classic ink
Champagne shimmer paint misted (mixed with rubbing alcohol)
Word Play
I use the brayer and made random marks all over the background for this one, using no set pattern.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!