Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time to Say Goodbye

It's time to say goodbye to many stamp sets and accessories again and start to build excitement for what will come July 1st! 
The retiring accessories can be found here...and the retiring stamp sets here...
We also will say goodbye to some Definitly Decorative items and they can be found here.

The retiring accessories and Definitly Decorative line are available while supplies last so you won't want to wait too long to place your orders!  There are also so discounted accessories on the list.

When you are ready to shop, you may click here to get to the online store or e-mail me for any questions you might have.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!