Saturday, July 23, 2011

Always Fabulous

This weekend I have some retired items in my posts, I love using the new products but have lots of retired favorites as well that I always use.


It is amazing how long the shimmer paints last, LOL!  I have used the Champange mist again on this card, the top layer has quite a bit of it and the other layers not as much.


Supplies:
Fast and Fabulous stamp set
Framed Tulips impressions folder
Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist classic ink
Champagne mist shimmer paint
dimensionals
5/8" Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon
hemp twine
small oval punch
basic pearls

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!