Monday, July 18, 2011

CCMC158

The challenge at Create with Connie and Mary this week is in two parts - first a color challenge using Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie and Saffron and second a sketch.   I kind of combined the two although the sketch is a scalloped circle card and mine is just inside a standard size card.



Supplies:
For all you Do stamp set
Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Basic Gray card stock and inks
dotted scallop ribbon border punch
scallop circle #2 die
3" circle die
2 1/2" circle punch
1 1/4" square punch
basic rhinestones
library clip
dimensionals

5 comments:

Deb said...

Great card! I love how you used the sketch! I love the mini library clip! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Nance Leedy said...

Great use of our colors this week! Love the butterfly background and that sweet little library clip! Thanks for playing along with us at Create with Connie & Mary!

Mary Brown said...

Ooooooo...what a striking use of the colors and that little clip is just THE CUTEST!!!! Thanks for joining us for our special Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

Fun card! I haven't used that stamp set in ages! Love the details of the clip and the butterflies in the background! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

That is adorable! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!