Thursday, July 21, 2011

Field Flowers

Another new catalog item card for our Late Night Stampers challenge this week, this time using the Field Flowers stamp set.

  

I randomly added splotches of Champagne Mist shimmer paint on the outside of the card after I had done my stamping to add some shimmer. 


Supplies:
Field Flowers stamp set
Soft Suede, Rose Red, Lucky Limeaide card stock
Rose Red, Lucky Limeaide and Soft Suede classic ink
Newsprint DSP (retired)
scallop edge punch
champagne mist shimmer paint


1 comment:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Just gorgeous. This is my favorite stamp set from the new catty!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!