Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just Add Cake

I have been playing around a little with the Just Add Cake designer series paper that is in the new catalog.  The first project is a CASE of one that is actually in the catalog, I used a couple different stamp sets but the basics are the same.


Colors: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, So Saffron
Stamp sets: Notes and Details, Pretty Postage
postage stamp punch
crimper
scallop edge punch

The second project is a card using Mary Jo's sketch this week and in addition to the dsp, I used the Flower Fest stamp set and the sentiment is from Day of Gratitude. 


Colors: Bashful Blue, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
5/8" white grosgrain ribbon
dimensionals
1 3/8" circle punch

1 comment:

MJ said...

So cute! Love those colors and papers. Thanks so much for playing along. Love your little note pouch. Darling.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!