Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quilted Baby Card

I found a card made by Barb Mann on our demonstrators community site and had to try one similar to it.  It is a baby card with a mini quilt on it and is done by attaching squares of designer series paper to another piece of card stock and then running it through an impressions folder.


I used the retired Springtime Vintage dsp and Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla along with some Victoria crochet trim ribbon and a rhinestone brad.  The faux stitching is done with a white gel pen and the sentiment is from the Occasional Quotes set.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!