Friday, July 1, 2011

Today is the Day!

Today is the day that Stampin' Up!'s 2011-2012 Catalog is available to purchase from starting at Noon MST.  You can view it here at that time :)

You are going to love what is inside!!

In addition to the new catalog debut, we have a fantastic sign up special starting today!  $99 and a FREE Christmas keepsake box project package ($40 value) in addition to the kit contents - what a great deal!

You may view the flyer with details here and if you would like to sign up, you may do so here.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at ksobolik@hotmail.com

Here are some fun things that you could choose to put in your new starter kit...

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!