Tuesday, August 2, 2011

CCMC160

Another fun sketch from Create with Connie and Mary this week! 


I used the French Foliage and Creative Elements stamp sets (and Tiny Tags for the "friends" tag) on this card.  On the Very Vanilla cardstock, I used the faux mother of pearl technique although the picture doesn't show it well.  I also scored around the edges of the base at 1/4" on each side.


Supplies:
French Foliage, Creative Elements, Tiny Tags stamp sets
Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede card stock
Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler classic ink
Champange Mist shimmer paint
basic pearls
Cherry Cobbler seam binding
jewelry tag punch
hemp twine
Early Espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
dimensionals
scoring tool

5 comments:

Mary Brown said...

GORGEOUS and the colors are just BEAUTIFUL! I love your ribbon treatment! Thanks for joining us this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Debbie Henderson said...

I have't played with this stamp set in so long! Time to dig it back out! Great card, great colors. Thanks for playing with us at Create with Connie & Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Very pretty! Classic fall colors! Makes you feel happy...calm. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Fantastic! I love the rustic feel of this card. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

Deb said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! The colors work so beautifully together and I love your details! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!