Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CCMC162

There is a sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary again this week and their sketch is below.


Here is my interpretation....


The tiny little four petal flower in the center of the two small flowers is actually part of what is punched out when you use the lace ribbon border punch.  I have been thinking about what to do with those for a little while now so I am happy to have found a used for them :)  They fit perfectly over the bitty punch with the 4 petals.

Supplies:
Love and Care stamp set
Rose Red, Not Quite Navy, Lucky Limeaide, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock
Rose Red, Lucky Limeaide classic ink
3" circle die
2 3/8" scallop circle punch
1 3/4" circle punch
large oval punch
lace ribbon border punch
basic rhinestones
boho blossoms punch
flower brad
dimensionals
white organza ribbon

7 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

AMAZING colour choices - this is just perfect. I love your focal flower and the little details are just right. Thank you so much for playing at CCMC this week!

Nance Leedy said...

LOVE everything about this--the colors, the clever use of punches, the sentiment placement--it's all fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at CCMC!

Mary Brown said...

I LOVE the red for the color for the main flower and your little flowers for the accents! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

Really pretty card...love those flowers! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!

Deb said...

This is beautiful! I love how you found a use for those little pieces! Clever!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Pretty card! I'll be sad to see this set retire. Love the color combo. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

Renée said...

gorgeous colours and embellishments! Thanks for playing with us at CCMC :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!