Monday, August 22, 2011

Favorite things

It is never difficult to pick some of my favorite things to scrap and stamp with, but narrowing them down...that is more difficult!  This week at Late Night Stampers, we are supposed to use some of our favorite things on our projects. 

One of the things I really love is our fabric and the fact that you don't need to sew to use it.  This project is created by covering a folder with fabric and attaching it with glue stick.  The inside is a layer of card stock and the pockets are made from envelopes.


I used the stamp set Tagtastic and also the Designer Frames impressions folder for many of the cards - absolutely LOVE the impressions folders :)


Of course punches are fantastic as well and they are also used on the folder and the cards - fancy flower, extra large oval, 1 3/4" circle, 1" circle, lace ribbon border, 2 3/8" scallop circle.




And of course basic pearls! 

I matched the fabric and designer series paper so that my paper is the retired Springtime Vintage and I used Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock and inks.



2 comments:

Jonia said...

Kris I really to like this project and how you put it together. Gave me an idea for a craft show we will be having the end of October!

Dani said...

Kris,

Love this project and would like to know if you have instructions for it??

Dani

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!