Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Love and Sympathy

I really like this new stamp set from the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog called Love and Sympathy.  It is a very simple, but elegant set and I know I will be using it quite a bit.



I made two cards that are basically the same except the layering card stock colors are different.  Each card uses Wisteria Wonder, Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi along with Whisper White. 

The ribbon is a piece of 5/8" Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon that I cut down the middle and frayed and the border below it is made with the eyelet border punch.

I added a clip from the clips assortment as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!