Thursday, August 4, 2011

Morning Cup

Another punched sample for the Late Night Stampers challenge this week, this time with Bashful Blue and Marina Mist as the main colors. 


I ran my Marina Mist through the Big Shot using the Designer Frames impressions folder and then punched out the middle with the extra large oval punch.

Supplies:
Morning cup stamp set
Designer Frames impressions folder
Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point classic ink and markers
Vanilla seam binding
extra large oval punch
hemp twine
retired button

1 comment:

Davina Wallace Allgrim said...

Love this card! Thanks for sharing.
teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!