Monday, August 1, 2011

Musical Elements

We are using punches our cards this week at Late Night Stampers  so my first one uses 5 different punches :)


I actually had a couple of these elements leftover from a scrapbook elements swap I did at VC Rocks so this card went together quickly and easily! 

Supplies:
Elements of Style stamp set
Music notes wheel
Framed Tulips impressions folder
Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Whisper White card stock
Marina Mist and Early Espresso classic ink
hemp twine
5/8" Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon
vintage tags
small and large oval punches
1 3/4" circle punch
2 3/8" scallop circle punch
boho blossoms punch
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!